By Rick Baumgartner
Master the complicated realities of 3D postproduction workflows and options with this special consultant. Brimming with concepts which were used on real 3D productions and will simply be included into your individual workflows, Rick Baumgartner’s 3D Postproduction bargains you:
- The top practices for 3D preproduction and construction to make sure a delicate submit method, saving either time and money
- Abundant workflow diagrams, reveal grabs, and checklists to enhance your studying with visible cues
- Common postproduction issues equivalent to dailies, meeting, slicing, and colour correction, and the way they range among 3D and 2nd submit pipelines
- Examples of 3D long gone undesirable and the way these eventualities might be avoided
- In-depth interviews with operating execs and large tutorials that offer useful perception from the trenches of real-world 3D postproduction
- A spouse web site (www.focalpress.com/cw/baumgartner) that includes venture documents and video clips?demonstrating the 3D workflows coated within the book
An powerful 3D postproduction workflow enables more straightforward and extra versatile enhancing, larger capability for visible results enhancement, the facility to mend construction errors, and masses extra. You can’t find the money for to overlook out! convey your 3D initiatives to the subsequent point with 3D Postproduction: Stereoscopic Workflows and Techniques.
Read or Download 3D Postproduction: Stereoscopic Workflows and Techniques PDF
Similar web graphics books
Simply upload expertise! Award-winning animator Tony White brings you the final word e-book for electronic animation. right here you'll find the vintage wisdom of many mythical ideas published, paired with info proper to brand new able, cutting-edge applied sciences. White leaves not anything out. What modern electronic animators such a lot want to know are available among this book's covers - from conceptions to production and during the various levels of the creation pipeline to distribution.
| specialist Illustrator e-book ! | Macintosh / home windows ebook, Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced-Pro point booklet, with 20 step by step expert Illustrator tutorials. | This publication was once designed for individuals, who're trying to find a role, and to use for a place desire an Illustrator wisdom. | The e-book in accordance with own operating event in editorial workplaces and image layout studios.
Extend your talents with whole Maya mastery studying Autodesk Maya is the last word advisor to the preferred 3D animation software program. writer Todd Palamar attracts on his huge specialist animation adventure to aid readers take their Maya talents to the following point. Written when you already recognize the fundamentals of this huge, immense application, the ebook covers complex themes recommendations for modeling, animation, texturing, and visible results.
This publication is targeted at the fresh advances in laptop imaginative and prescient methodologies and technical strategies utilizing traditional and clever paradigms. The Contributions include:· Morphological photo research for laptop imaginative and prescient functions. · tools for Detecting of Structural adjustments in computing device imaginative and prescient platforms.
- Topological Methods in Data Analysis and Visualization IV: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications: 4 (Mathematics and Visualization)
- Autodesk Softimage 2014: A Tutorial Approach
- The Imagination Challenge: Strategic Foresight and Innovation in the Global Economy
- The Visual Effects Producer: Understanding the Art and Business of VFX
- Topology for Computing (Cambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics)
- Animated Life: A Lifetime of tips, tricks, techniques and stories from a Disney Legend (Animation Masters)
Extra resources for 3D Postproduction: Stereoscopic Workflows and Techniques