By Dayong Du
About This Book
- Discover how Hive can coexist and paintings with different instruments within the Hadoop atmosphere to create mammoth facts solutions
- Grasp the talents wanted, research the easiest practices, and stay away from the pitfalls in writing effective Hive queries to investigate the massive data
- Create an atmosphere to investigate monstrous info utilizing functional, example-oriented scenarios
Who This publication Is For
If you're a facts analyst, developer, or just a person who desires to use Hive to discover and study info in Hadoop, this can be the publication for you. even if you're new to special info or knowledgeable, with this publication, it is possible for you to to grasp either the fundamental and the complex beneficial properties of Hive. for the reason that Hive is an SQL-like language, a few past adventure with the SQL language and databases comes in handy to have a greater knowing of this book.
What you'll Learn
- Create and arrange the Hive environment
- Discover the right way to use Hive's definition language to explain data
- Discover attention-grabbing info by way of becoming a member of and filtering datasets in Hive
- Transform info through the use of Hive sorting, ordering, and functions
- Aggregate and pattern information in several ways
- Boost Hive question functionality and increase information protection in Hive
- Customize Hive for your wishes through the use of user-defined services and combine it with different tools
In this ebook, we arrange you to your trip into tremendous info via to start with introducing you to backgrounds within the monstrous facts area besides the method of constructing and getting accustomed to your Hive operating atmosphere. subsequent, the ebook publications you thru getting to know and reworking the values of massive information with the aid of examples. It additionally hones your ability in utilizing the Hive language in an effective demeanour. in the direction of the top, the publication specializes in complex subject matters resembling functionality, defense, and extensions in Hive, that allows you to advisor you on interesting adventures in this important vast information journey.
By the tip of the publication, you'll be accustomed to Hive and ready to paintings successfully to discover recommendations to important info problems.
Read Online or Download Apache Hive Essentials PDF
Best data mining books
The one ebook to hide and evaluate Oracle's on-line analytic processing items With the purchase of Hyperion structures in 2007, Oracle reveals itself possessing the 2 so much able OLAP items at the market--Essbase and the OLAP choice to the Oracle Database. Written by means of the main a professional specialists on either Essbase and Oracle OLAP, this Oracle Press advisor explains how those items are comparable and the way they vary.
Information Mining and information Visualization specializes in facing large-scale facts, a box normally known as info mining. The publication is split into 3 sections. the 1st offers with an creation to statistical elements of knowledge mining and laptop studying and comprises functions to textual content research, computing device intrusion detection, and hiding of knowledge in electronic records.
This booklet unravels the secret of massive information computing and its energy to remodel company operations. The method it makes use of may be necessary to any specialist who needs to current a case for figuring out titanic facts computing suggestions or to people who should be fascinated by a major information computing venture. It presents a framework that permits enterprise and technical managers to make optimum judgements priceless for the winning migration to important info computing environments and purposes inside of their firms.
The full consultant to info technology with Hadoop—For Technical pros, Businesspeople, and scholars call for is hovering for pros who can remedy actual info technology issues of Hadoop and Spark. sensible facts technological know-how with Hadoop® and Spark is your entire advisor to doing simply that.
- Interpretability of Computational Intelligence-Based Regression Models (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c Developer Jumpstart Guide
- A Course in In-Memory Data Management: The Inner Mechanics of In-Memory Databases
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Scalable Big Data Architecture: A practitioners guide to choosing relevant Big Data architecture
- Eder Santana's Deep Learning with Python
Extra resources for Apache Hive Essentials