By David Smiley,Eric Pugh,Kranti Parisa,Matt Mitchell
About This Book
- An replace to the preferred moment version of Apache Solr three company seek Server, protecting Solr 4’s most crucial new beneficial properties comparable to SolrCloud for scaling and real-time search
- Learn approximately deployment concerns together with defense, logging, tracking, operating ZooKeeper, and measuring performance
Who This publication Is For
This booklet is for builders who are looking to methods to get the main out of Solr of their purposes, no matter if you're new to the sector, have used Solr yet do not know every thing, or just need a solid reference. it'd be precious to have a few familiarity with easy programming suggestions, yet no earlier event is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Design a schema to incorporate textual content indexing information akin to tokenization, stemming, and synonyms
- Import information from databases utilizing a number of codecs together with CSV and XML and extract textual content from diversified rfile formats
- Search utilizing Solr's wealthy question syntax, practice geospatial searches, "join" relationally, and impact relevancy order
- Build a question auto-complete/suggester power with wisdom of the elemental forms of advice and how one can enforce them
- Enhance normal searches with faceting for navigation or analytics
- Deploy Solr to construction making an allowance for logging, protection, and monitoring
- Tune Solr and use SolrCloud for horizontal scalability
Solr is a generally renowned open resource company seek server that gives you strong seek and faceted navigation features—features which are elusive with databases. Solr helps advanced seek standards, faceting, consequence highlighting, query-completion, question spell-checking, relevancy tuning, geospatial searches, and masses more.
This booklet is a complete source for almost every thing Solr has to supply, and it'll take you from first publicity to improvement and deployment very quickly. whether you need to use Solr five, you'll want to locate the knowledge to be simply as acceptable as a result of Solr's excessive regard for backward compatibility. The e-book contains a few necessary info particular to Solr 5.
Read Online or Download Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server - Third Edition PDF
Similar data mining books
The one publication to hide and examine Oracle's on-line analytic processing items With the purchase of Hyperion structures in 2007, Oracle unearths itself possessing the 2 such a lot able OLAP items at the market--Essbase and the OLAP choice to the Oracle Database. Written via the main a professional specialists on either Essbase and Oracle OLAP, this Oracle Press consultant explains how those items are related and the way they vary.
Information Mining and knowledge Visualization makes a speciality of facing large-scale facts, a box ordinarily often called info mining. The booklet is split into 3 sections. the 1st bargains with an advent to statistical points of information mining and computer studying and comprises purposes to textual content research, computing device intrusion detection, and hiding of knowledge in electronic records.
This e-book unravels the secret of massive info computing and its strength to rework enterprise operations. The procedure it makes use of may be invaluable to any specialist who needs to current a case for figuring out vast facts computing strategies or to people who should be desirous about a major facts computing venture. It presents a framework that allows enterprise and technical managers to make optimum judgements beneficial for the profitable migration to special info computing environments and functions inside their organisations.
The total consultant to information technology with Hadoop—For Technical pros, Businesspeople, and scholars call for is hovering for execs who can resolve actual facts technology issues of Hadoop and Spark. functional facts technological know-how with Hadoop® and Spark is the complete advisor to doing simply that.
- The Power of People: How Successful Organizations Use Workforce Analytics To Improve Business Performance (FT Press Analytics)
- Robust Cluster Analysis and Variable Selection (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Management: Volume 6 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Corporate Knowledge Discovery and Organizational Learning: The Role, Importance, and Application of Semantic Business Process Management (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
Additional info for Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server - Third Edition